This workshop series is currently closed until the next event.
Scroll down to learn more about this powerful series and sign up to be added to notification list for when the next workshop series is announced!
If you aim at nothing you’ll hit it every time. Goal Setting helps you put together a plan of action for your finances. Rather than just learning strong principles and tips and then walking away aimless, this workshop helps you zero in on what goals are most relevant and teaches you how to craft goals that make sure you win with money.
• Learn the structure of a healthy goal
• Discover the #1 thing to help you get traction with your goals
• Find out how to make it 42% more likely to achieve your goals
• Learn how to celebrate and not lose momentum
The secret to winning with money is living on less than you earn. Participants will leave this workshop with motivation and tools to immediately experience success. Budgeting & Planning For Emergencies provides realistic steps to reduce stress and teach you how to develop healthy habits including budgeting, using envelopes, and planning for emergencies.
• Develop a budget that works
• Learn a system to actually use it!
• Learn what an emergency fund is, how much it should be, where you should keep it, and more.
One of the most common financial goals is to become debt free but most are overwhelmed with the thought of where to start. Tackling Debt will not only teach participants how to quickly pay off debt, it also provides inspiration and hope on how becoming debt free can be a reality.
• Learn 10 false perceptions you have that are keeping you in the cycle of debt
• Learn the step by step process to get out of debt and stay out of debt
• This is the same process I used to get debt free in 2008 and I've been debt free ever since!
Healthy communication is critical to financial and marital success as well any relationship where money is involved. Learn how to have meaningful and positive money discussions that will enhance your relationship. Relationships & Money provides practical tips for improving Communication, enhancing Cooperation and making a Commitment that will get you closer to your goal.
• Discover your Money Language
• Learn how to communicate effectively about money
• Develop a strategy to overcome money fights and problems
• Arm yourself against peer pressure
• Strengthen your relationships